https://youtu.be/64xkWzEmal0?si=HBicjr4tm6j6DAgI
Full sbs segment.....mannu babeee
.........
Vikku mannu ko saluja mansion le jaraha hai...hahaha satyanaashhh
ab sab leechads milke toot padenge hamare babiess pe 
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://youtu.be/64xkWzEmal0?si=HBicjr4tm6j6DAgI
Full sbs segment.....mannu babeee
.........
Vikku mannu ko saluja mansion le jaraha hai...hahaha satyanaashhh
ab sab leechads milke toot padenge hamare babiess pe 
I think this is the incident were vikku malla ko beech raste mein chodke chala jaayegaa mannatke paas...malla ka ddp wala incident 

Originally posted by: sanana11
ok but gharpe lejana? no please!
Exactly! Ek narak se dusre narak 
https://youtu.be/64xkWzEmal0?si=HBicjr4tm6j6DAgI
Full sbs segment.....mannu babeee
.........
We got our marham patti scene 
But Vikku Mannu ki kar raha hai 
So that’s how Vikrant’s finger gets hurt.
OH SHOOT! I just saw the chaska meter!!!! We’re number two?!!!! Pinch me 😭🥹
I’m happy I was proven wrong!!!!
Y’all I’m so happpyyyyy 


Looks like ARS has sent thugs behind Mannat.
Whenever ARS does something to hurt Mannat, it backfires and Vikrant reaches on time.
Plus, it is Malla who faces something unpleasant in the aftermath...she will never notice the irony, of course.
Oh wow, ARS is not going to stop unless Shruti takes a stand against ARS and tells Mannat the truth
Oh wow, if she ends up in Saluja Mansion, there will be bhoochaal and character assassination 🫣
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan
OH SHOOT! I just saw the chaska meter!!!! We’re number two?!!!! Pinch me 😭🥹
I’m happy I was proven wrong!!!!
Y’all I’m so happpyyyyy
Khoon pasina ek karke we reached party 😂 🎉 🎉
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31