Originally posted by: heyitsme12
I bet nandini will outshine janki
Or may be they are two sides of same coin 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: heyitsme12
I bet nandini will outshine janki
Or may be they are two sides of same coin 
I was checking if same Devi aai traveled to all the pravaah show and that time have to get tortured by nandini lecture. Tough competition between nandini aka Mrunal, TP and now Janki of GGmc on lecture giving. All of those can beat Ekta kapoor’s female lead on these.
![]()
I was checking if same Devi aai traveled to all the pravaah show and that time have to get tortured by nandini lecture. Tough competition between nandini aka Mrunal, TP and now Janki of GGmc on lecture giving. All of those can beat Ekta kapoor’s female lead on these.
![]()
Janki I don't know but Mrunal sahan hai hot mala seriously.. I really should not have started watching this show 😂
Add Janki maata in the list as well
She is no different than nandini maata or another side of coin. 7 pm nandini maata 7:30 pm Janki maata
7.30 la which show.mi sadya tari ha baghat ahe.
They're making Kavya a villain for asking divorce
and Nadini who is literally forcing three other people into relationships they don't want as ideal woman, just because she's backward thinking and orthodox.
Backward women are the new sathi savitris and ideal women it seems...
Ata I'm sure ki looking at Nandini's changul pana Jeeva will fall in love with her and then forgive Kavya but then Nandini will get to know their history ani mg ti divorce magel...... Dhum tana nananana

Ekta kapoor cha ghar ghar ki kahani remake, Gharo ghari maati cha chuli. Very toxi show, and female lead of this show will beat all or give good competition to nandini mataa.
Hey guys here is the thread 3 please move here when previous one reaches at 150 limit
Promo out https://www.instagram.com/reel/DLSaNXuShaA/?igsh=MWxqbHd6ZGpleDdpMQ== First Promo...
Here is the new show promo starting from 15 December. To compete with Tarini they are moving so fast. Looks like Pravaah knows their TRp will be...
Hey guys Here is the promo for another show on Zee Marathi: titled Tarini Seems it’s long time pending show jagdhatri that has been renamed as...
743