What is this thumbnail even
![]()
Okay you'll.. I've had enough fun at your expense..
Bold: spoilers so bakwaas that even aditi's interns noped out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What is this thumbnail even
![]()
Okay you'll.. I've had enough fun at your expense..
Bold: spoilers so bakwaas that even aditi's interns noped out
What is this thumbnail even
![]()
Okay you'll.. I've had enough fun at your expense..
Nah, we're being entertaining, right? No need for the Sheldon style comfort. 
Actually, wait. Are you gonna offer us a hot beverage? 
I’m thinking what all could’ve impacted trp
1. Cricket
2. Ab ka baal
3. Chudail ka episodes
4. Releasing BTS way ahead
5. Ep duration

Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Nah, we're being entertaining, right? No need for the Sheldon style comfort.
Actually, wait. Are you gonna offer us a hot beverage?



When those License cancellation spoilers came out. With a video mind you. Everyone was sure that Armaan would never do anything like that. He should get benefit of doubt. Funny how that turned out.
But the same benefit of doubt should not be given to Abhira ever. She is obviously just inconsiderate person. I mean how does it matter that she was the one to reunite Armaan with his mom? Or she is the only one who is there with them in theses testing times.
This is even not the first time. Even during the teej everyone was sure that Abhira took part in Kaveri s Kidnapping drama and was being inconsiderate to Armaan s feelings . When the episode was completely opposite to it .
This thread is to Abhira. What X is to Armaan. Extremely biased. Extremely unfair
It's even just about the character. The thread has become unbearable. Just like X is.
I am sorry. I understand everyone has right to post what they want. But yeah today has especially unbearable.
Originally posted by: ThePinkPanther
Nah, we're being entertaining, right? No need for the Sheldon style comfort.
Actually, wait. Are you gonna offer us a hot beverage?
I'll do you one better

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3