Originally posted by: sharadrocks
May I add that I also enjoy laughing just a bit when the hopes are dashed … schadenfreude

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
May I add that I also enjoy laughing just a bit when the hopes are dashed … schadenfreude

Good thing is Ar super angry at V
see, good thing is armaan vidya ke mamle mein nahi pigla
What is this thumbnail even
![]()
Okay you'll.. I've had enough fun at your expense..

I am having dejavu. 
Oh....Wait....oh no. This forum not X
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
May I add that I also enjoy laughing just a bit when the hopes are dashed … schadenfreude
Since today is all about finding silver lining, found just that
Why is Abhira getting involved in Armaan’s relations with Vidya or anyone else ? Armaan never interfered with Abhira’s relations with the Goenkas …I mean just because she doesn’t think throwing a pregnant woman out of the house along with a young child is a big deal and hasn’t so much as questioned Manish Goenka on this, it doesn’t mean the whole world should follow suit and not give a damn about the injustice done to their mothers 
Excuse me...did you read my post in its entirety...including the bracketed stuff.. I'm pretty self-aware thank you!
![]()
I did. But it's still fun to call you out. 

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3