Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I also think it’s not true. DKP has entirely constructed a whole new set for this story, if he wanted Abhira & Armaan back to PM than they would not have constructed new set’s entirely.
I wish they would stop giving bts cause today’s episode was so so cute but imagine seeing it for the first time without bts it would’ve been such a treat, just give pics not video. I truly hope that bike ride date sequence has no BTS.
Yeh bhi chawl pahuch gaya kya

Originally posted by: olsen_124
I also think it’s not true. DKP has entirely constructed a whole new set for this story, if he wanted Abhira & Armaan back to PM than they would not have constructed new set’s entirely.
I like how we trust dkp's kanjoosi more than anything else
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3