Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Well they assumed since they did Punjabi, Maharashtrian & Gujrati looks before, so they thought to try out the South Indian look for national integrity
Ab in dora wig + South Indian look?

Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Well according to SS Shruti Ulfat is an amazing actress, so I am definitely not taking up on his word till I actually watch that sequence
This proves he doesn’t watch the show!

south Indian attire are gorgeous but that dora wig is giving meOriginally posted by: KyaBakwaashi
I’m a south indian too!! Imagining how Abhimaan looks in the attire!! Especially in the dora wig!!
South indian look kyu? Ugadi keliye? Aur am I missing any other festival?


Originally posted by: mysticxmyth
I definitely have more appreciation for the gen 2 Goenkas now, despite all their issues. They seem normal in comparison to this Poddar family. Even Suhasini was not completely black, like this.
So it seems every new Gen the family gets worst. Manjari was disgustingly evil and too over bearing in regard to Abhi life. There should be a special hell for VV, she needs professional help cause that woman isn't normal. I think VV suffer from narcissistic personality disorder
I wonder if there's a Gen 5 how that family will be now
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
So it seems every new Gen the family gets worst. Manjari was disgustingly evil and too over bearing in regard to Abhi life. There should be a special hell for VV, she needs professional help cause that woman isn't normal. I think VV suffer from narcissistic personality disorder
I wonder if there's a Gen 5 how that family will be now
Therapist will also go for therapy if they treat her!! Every gen the family is getting worst!! As per rishta’s pattern they will udofy abhimaan and Imagine that vile raising Abhimaan’s child🤢
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
So now you get why I am super scared of watching this South Indian track.
You are not alone,most of us are scared.
I don't even like chennai express movie
Originally posted by: elizamerin
You are not alone,most of us are scared.
I don't even like chennai express movie

Can we manifest that they end this gen on a happy note and end YRKKH… a happy ending for ABHIMAAN raising their kids - hum do humane do happily ever after ! THE END!!!!
Shahi can continue his Gen leaps in UPMA!
🙏🙏🙏
I sat through and tolerated akshara's gareebi era's bengali neighbors call her okshora so i am so going to laugh at y'all misery
(though the joke is on me with the high risk gajra situation on that dora wig)
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3