I am going to watch serial
Thos is so boring
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am going to watch serial
Thos is so boring
He looks like baap of all cricket boards.. But when his own baap scolded him it was funny 😝
I don't think BCCI as for now needs a govt budget, people here literally worship cricketers more than cricket so they only need to spend on SM more
Originally posted by: Swathi.A
He looks like baap of all cricket boards.. But when his own baap scolded him it was funny 😝
I know right. 

Siddu doesn’t too much over talking 🙄 instead of just saying about the cricket
I still don't know why he is back in commentary box.
Pehle he was still okay but Jail se aane ke baad se he has been horrible
Originally posted by: SherDilNetaji
100 karna hai aap nahi samjhenge
shining example of selfless dedication.... I know!
usme bhi toh Dhoni ka record break karna hai abhi 10 saal baaki hai retirement mein atleast

Kohli saab selfish hokar century ke liye tez khel lo
Kaafi boring match chal raha hai🫠
I heard him more poetic talks onlyOriginally posted by: SherDilNetaji
Bro, he literally said saari baatein chhodo kohli par aate hai

🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48