I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I like my relationships like I like my eggs — over easy
You bring out the best in me................when you're not around. 
Are you a model? Because you look like a 'before' picture
Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your... lack of charm
I'm not saying you're unattractive, but your reflection runs away screaming
You're so hot, I'm surprised you haven't spontaneously combusted
Being with you was like subscribing to a free trial… and guess what? I’m unsubscribing.
My spirit animal is a sloth, and my spirit hobby is ignoring you
Breaking up with you feels like deleting 10GB of useless data… freeing.
70s revenge roasting here we go
Main badla lena waapas aaongi bees saal bhaad dekh lena tab tak maze kar par uske baad tum sab pachtaoge

Fathers are the “Unsung heroes” in the world today. How I thank God for faithful men who stand by their wives and children and most importantly,...
246