Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Aus won't win single match in this tournament
Wo seedha final hi jeetege 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Aus won't win single match in this tournament
Wo seedha final hi jeetege 😂
Did anybody pick Ben? Or did you all put your money on Travis Head?
Cheers..
Yeah same here I feel. All my prediction seems to failed so farOriginally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Today I m going get zero not even that 5 I feel
Oh wow but I want aus win hehe
Lage haath Smith ko bhi do overs daal Lena chahiye
he heard u, congrats to him for century
looks like few have Ben in der predictions. Ya I put my money on Head :(Originally posted by: Savera84
Did anybody pick Ben? Or did you all put your money on Travis Head?
Cheers..
It seems, England is going to put a high target, 350+
SorryOriginally posted by: SoniRita
looks like few have Ben in der predictions. Ya I put my money on Head :(

Maine bhi Head ko pick kiya tha per sara points Duckett le jayega lagta hai
Salt also gave dhoka
Aus will play 3 ODI 3 T20I in Bangladesh all 6 matches Schedule within 13 days More Details Later on as the series NOT STARTS NEXT MOS.
3 day Warm up match Professional County Cricket Club Select XL Vs Pakistan Aug 13-14-15 PCC Select XI squad: Tom Haines (capt), Shoaib Bashir,...
If Wednesday night's washout was frustrating for both sides, it did at least ensure India would not be beaten for the third match in a row -...
It hasn't been an ideal start to Shreyas Iyer's T20I captaincy as India suffered a humbling 2-0 defeat to Ireland. Assistant coach Ryan ten...
Australia A tour of India 2026🏏 (2 Tests 3 ODIs, Sep 22 - Oct 11) 🏏Tue, Sep 22-25, 2026 1st unofficial Test • Puducherry, India A vs Australia...
41