If Gaggu sees this scene he might fear his life and abscond to London, so need to kill him 😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
If Gaggu sees this scene he might fear his life and abscond to London, so need to kill him 😂
I feel the sequence of the events in the show is actually different from the promo. It could probably be that after consoling malla and getting threatened by ARS, the next scene could be where Vikrant comes to Mannat a which we see in the promo. Seeing mannat consoling Vikrant might make malla feel betrayed as to how can her bestie support someone who insulted her the way Vikrant did!
Just a hunch!
Yup, promos are for curiosity and creating the intrigue. Some times they are gist of what is meant to happen when the makers are too creative as well 😜
Me just realizing that yahan par to Mannu ki pan pitai hogayi 
Malla said dekha Vikrant ne mera haath kaise … I missed that word.
I guess it is inevitable though if this show is based on Cennet
Malla said dekha Vikrant ne mera haath kaise … I missed that word.
I guess it is inevitable though if this show is based on Cennet
Poor girl... felt so sad for her today.
What a mess ARS made and Poor Malla Rasgulla had to suffer humiliation 
Dadi is so right... it's Malla who is the bigger victim 
She is so evil..period ARS..but I am not surprised....the promo is indeed intriguing....let's see Vikrant the savior ..how does he help Mannat....
Mereko tag nahi kiya tune ...
I felt such relief when keerat told ARS that Malla is unlucky to have a mom like her. Indeed, she is. She is so innocent and happy go lucky. Sad part is she would have agreed if Vikrant hadn't objected.
They are shooting so far ahead...these clothes are the clothes they wore in that reel the whole team made.
that pan by the way is really dangerous to leave lying around 