Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Probably in a freezerBTW where did Mr.Ghagan go 😂 the family had completely ignored him..poor fella

Today episode was mast as mast, this is today's dose of lost 😂
PuMa do make a cute pair, but after his behavior bordering harassment I am unable to root for PuMa 😭. Malla deserves better
Vikrant is/was a star 🤩. He is awesome and I am short of words to describe his character 🥹.
I won't be surprised, large hee hatho Vikrant should check other freezers for Gaggu 😂
Quite a few, just muted a few today to reduce noise 😂. Maybe they were hoping he gets engaged then ditches her and flirts with Mannat 😂
I know right, for a change a lead who didn't stay quiet for media and folks on X are mad at him that he was rude 🙄 . kare toh kyaa late bechara and even in so much anger he didn't throw the vase 😂.
if he stays quiet for media and lets ARS get away with this then he is the best 😆
Who are these delulus
(we all know who lol
) - Ye emoji dekh kar pechaan le na 
Vikrant was right at his own place. Both got wronged. It was awful for Malla, but Vikrant does not know she was not in on it. I'm sure he'll make up for it when he knows.
Yes, Mannat will play the peacemaker is what it looks like since she will have to calm Malla and then Vikrant. I am still scared though if Malla will misunderstand Mannat and Vikrant 😬
This is partially true and true to his character he called out all the parties involved. From his pov Malla was one of them and she didn't protest either.
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31