I Wish FL Is Anmol Baloch
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I Wish FL Is Anmol Baloch
Thanks to Ahad Raza's Mom.
he is part of Mir family.
Usama Bada Mir
E X T R A W O R D S
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Usama Khan To Do An Drama Written By Farhat Ishqiat & Channel Is Hum TV
https://www.instagram.com/p/DGQTEvII7An/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
FL kaun hogi? Hiba Kinza Dananeer Zainab Sarah ke Sehar?
Originally posted by: XTBUT4V4QSJOUA7Q
FL kaun hogi? Hiba Kinza Dananeer Zainab Sarah ke Sehar?
Idk i Hope FL is Anmol and sehar
Originally posted by: Z7MY56XEFDRJ335P
FL kaun hogi? Hiba Kinza Dananeer Zainab Sarah ke Sehar?
I think Sehar. He wrote on insta that they are doing a drama in March.
I think Sehar. He wrote on insta that they are doing a drama in March.
Looks like she's now hum ki beti after sajal
I think Sehar. He wrote on insta that they are doing a drama in March.
To phir ye Badzan drama ho sakta jiska rumour chala raha Drama ETC channel. Badzan aur Marg e Wafa lagbhag same meaning words hai.
Ye hum tv ka drama hai aisa kaha likha hai?
Farhat Ishqiat is the writer and in the script it is written md productions
Originally posted by: anikamathur
Farhat Ishqiat is the writer and in the script it is written md productions
Productions likha hua to clear dikh raha par uske aage ka clear nahi hai, shayad MD hi likha hoga