Are you a frog? 🐸
You like to jump in the rain ☔
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you a frog? 🐸
You like to jump in the rain ☔
Are you a rhinoceros?
You are bulky and lack grace 🥲
Originally posted by: Spideyweb
Im feeling discouraged to write anything substantial because that can be matched using chat gpt 😥
I can understand. I m pasting Wat I liked in reading :) post wat you feel . Everyone will be rewarded for their efforts :D
Originally posted by: SoniRita
You must be Belle, because you're making this beast fall in love
And you must be the enchanted rose, because no spell, no darkness, and no fate could ever diminish the beauty that was always meant to shine.
You must be made of time itself, because every moment with you is priceless
Loving you was like reading my favorite book—I never wanted it to end, but every story has its final page.
Bittersweet ones
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I can understand. I m pasting Wat I liked in reading :) post wat you feel . Everyone will be rewarded for their efforts :D
You know after this ai and all, i have stopped writing poems and all too... anyway thanks and sorry for digressing 👍
Are you rain ? Because I feel like a peacock when I see you 
Are you a cindrella?
Your behaviour is cin-ful 🥲
