Are you a snowstorm? Because you’re making my heart race
Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you a snowstorm? Because you’re making my heart race
I fail in chemistry everytime because im busy in our chemistry o darling 😍
You shine like a sun ☀️
I wonder are you a lover or a sun-ky 😂
You are a sunscreen because you romantic words protect me from harsh realities of life 
Is your dad a boxer? Because you’re a knockout
I feel like saying baap pe nahi jaaneka lol
Are you made of flour, sugar, and butter? Because you’re a cutie pie 🥰
Are you a cat? Because I’m feline a connection between us
Do you like raisins? No? How about a date? 
Are you French? Because Eiffel for you
Eiffel ainvayi badnaam 
Do you like pizza? Because I’m totally ‘crust’ over heels for you 😋