yes, I am! Bet you are too!

Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
yes, I am! Bet you are too!

You must be a bank loan …. Because you have got my interest .
You are the luckiest Man in this world as you got the best woman in whole universe as your wife
Haan share karo
husband ki tareef mein 2/4 shabdh
You are the luckiest Man in this world as you got the best woman in whole universe as your wife
I love that pick up line and that confidence 
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Are you made of beryllium, gold, and titanium? Because you Be-Au-Ti-ful!
I m loving your followups
Periodic table seems to be dominating the thread 
Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe.
Thank you 
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Periodic table seems to be dominating the thread
Your body must be made of oxygen and neon because you are the ONe.
Thank you
Another one.
I'm not fond of chemistry but I'm loving this thing between you and me
Tu hai meri laila main hun tera nithalla dono milgaye toh masha alla 