I want them to know that V pushed the date early. Can we expect that to be out in some scene if not this?! 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I want them to know that V pushed the date early. Can we expect that to be out in some scene if not this?! 
https://youtu.be/s5KWZoz79M4?si=skC5PocHsMwbAJWu
This better be true, phuphasa it's time to beat the useless allegations ✊🏽
Pls let this be true, I need it after armaan was stopped from punching this manchild 🤞🤞🤞https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-charu-slaps-abhir-for-ruining-her-and-kiaras-lives_218127
Kyun hona chahiye udhar.. To ward off evil eyes?To spoil that hug also for us?
But if the CVs continue their stupidity and editing team also fail to edit him out, I will block him out of what I am seeing.. So anyways I am winning this
Originally posted by: dilkyakare1
Pls let this be true, I need it after armaan was stopped from punching this manchild 🤞🤞🤞https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-charu-slaps-abhir-for-ruining-her-and-kiaras-lives_218127
Yeah he'd have deserved that and then some more 
I swear there's no way that he's gonna stick around after all the indirect slaps Abhira would have thrown his way by defending Armaan just before this
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
Yeh main kya sun rahi hoon ..they thought Pushpa the fire would scorch …so they edited it out …arre dupatta keecha aur aansoo pocha ..yeh bhi karne dete ..darr gaye hain kya TRP dekh ke …
Aak DKP editors gave us a gift by doing their job well
Ek do button aur khol hi sakta tha Armaan sa
so cute se saath so hot bhi bol lete..
Bechare Madhavsa ko scandalise nahi karna tha I am assuming 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3