Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Relationship Goals
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?

Thanks for tagging Sandhya.💐
Would love to read the exciting posts here.
I had no idea about this forum.
Are you WiFi? Because I feel a connection.
Is your dad a boxer? Because you're a knockout!
Karna kya hai sandy
Mere ko samaj nahi aaya
Wanna be Minecraft without the craft?
You look so familiar…did we have class together? I could've sworn we had chemistry.
Are you tired? You've been running through my mind all day.
I should complain to Spotify for not making you this week's hottest single.
No pen, no paper but you still draw my attention.