Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I have a question, did vidya really ask armaan why did he STOP dancing with abhira Or I heard it wrong
No. She actually did. At this point, she is arguing just for the sake of it 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I have a question, did vidya really ask armaan why did he STOP dancing with abhira Or I heard it wrong
No. She actually did. At this point, she is arguing just for the sake of it 

https://x.com/agni_jyotsna/status/1889853338961039706?t=NPWlJv5ScXhKF_RoNBz6tw&s=19
Adhya , this's so beautiful 
Thank you 
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3