https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1889674609076654102
So ghum and AAA up for a slot change??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1889674609076654102
So ghum and AAA up for a slot change??
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DF-dqsAz79a/?igsh=MXNneGs1djFmdWx1dg==
Kehna kya chahthe ho????
Rani r u speaking abt Rumaal 1.0's store room scene? The day when Ab was busy fighting with Yuvraj elsewhere
Ru was confessing her love on Valentine Day, hug Ar while he stood like a statue 
man that is worse. I am sure after this nonsense shaadi, Abhir gonna royally ignore poor Kiara and it will affect abhimaan😖Originally posted by: Solitudelover
At this point looks like he just want to get married at the earliest mahurat and the girl really doesn't matter..
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/1889674609076654102
So ghum and AAA up for a slot change??
So it's in weekdays...I thought it will be weekends...what is this 8:15 timing???
1 yr ???He was similar age of Ruhi right ??and 2 or 3 yrs younger than Armaan
Nope there's a episode and they were talking to Rohit about responsibilities and he I'm just 23 years old I'm not ready for all that. Season started with Ro just graduating college 
May be they r following colors strategy.. Like this 20 min episodes of 3 shows??
So it's in weekdays...I thought it will be weekends...what is this 8:15 timing???
Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm
man that is worse. I am sure after this nonsense shaadi, Abhir gonna royally ignore poor Kiara and it will affect abhimaan😖
It affecting Abhimaan in the immediate near time is still fine - we can deal with it, but since marriage has happened let it come to be positive and not be another kaand in making
Yeh dekhkar na, mujhe meri KP aur bhi sach hote dikh rahi hai (I am in delulu world, let me be there)
I'm with you Aps. RUC's first and foremost agenda for today is your kpOriginally posted by: Apsvenky
Yeh dekhkar na, mujhe meri KP aur bhi sach hote dikh rahi hai (I am in delulu world, let me be there)

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3