https://x.com/Singhalpita/status/1889555893705916700?t=XT8EI8LxfFMfjlOtA8kjeg&s=19
Fufa might have asked sorry to manish it seems
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://x.com/Singhalpita/status/1889555893705916700?t=XT8EI8LxfFMfjlOtA8kjeg&s=19
Fufa might have asked sorry to manish it seems
Charu leaves a cryptic note and gayab
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DF9lRwGS7X4/?igsh=MTd4b3drczBicjhteg==
Arohi too was kept aside by all so her insecurity was always there. Same for ruhi too
Legacy Boy didn’t get his 1st love 
I hope Abhir gets married to Kiara 🤞
good that they didn't drag much for yrs to fall in love like kairav and hook a dayan. Already abhir proposed kiara for shadi. So it will happen immediately. It's like ruhi rohit story where ruhi has to let go that useless love which she held and he never stood for her any day. And rohit gave ruhi that stability in life . Abandonment issues of ruhi and abhir are same same they need one who will love them in any stage and guideOriginally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Legacy Boy didn’t get his 1st love
I hope Abhir gets married to Kiara 🤞
i am happy that akshara jaisi biwi nahi mili isse kiara jo bhi she will fight for abhir's happiness unlike mahaan characters 🤷♀️
Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai
Legacy Boy didn’t get his 1st love
I hope Abhir gets married to Kiara 🤞
So Abhir gets " cabin lovers Mr & Mrs Mannu" as " in laws"
I feel like devil now . I am happy abhir ko uska pehla pyaaf nahi mila 😂 he should come out of pyaar jaap and start seeing ppl who loves him than going behind a woman who can not take a stand for herself like akshara 🤷♀️