In the fourth episode, a family drama unfolds as Rani's brothers burn her books
leaving her in tears
It's disheartening to witness her own family attempting to crush her dreams
, failing to understand that her true happiness lies in pursuing them.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
In the fourth episode, a family drama unfolds as Rani's brothers burn her books
leaving her in tears
It's disheartening to witness her own family attempting to crush her dreams
, failing to understand that her true happiness lies in pursuing them.

While I wasn't initially interested in DG's family drama but Ishaan's character made it engaging to watch
I'm glad I did, otherwise I would have missed DJ getting flashbacks of Rani during the family discussion




It was both nice and thoughtful to show the reason, why Rani wants to be a doctor, by the creatives
Little girl also played choti Rani's character well


The best scene was saved for the last
Rani, You Go Girl
Kya bolti band ki hain
Even DG was amazed to witness that.
So true. Their presence brings a light-hearted tone to the episode, striking the perfect balance with the family drama.
Episode-5
Bechara truck driver😂😂 only fault of him was ki usne Rani ko DG ki girlfriend bol diya.
Reactions:
Rani: Main iski girlfriend nhi hu.
DG: Girlfriend nhi hai meri, Chal bhag


DG: Ab kya chahiye mujhse
Rani: Aap. Aap chahiye




This scene was beautifully shot. I liked the background. The argument was also on point. The bgm was also good, a mix of so many tunes.
Abhika skillfully portrayed Rani's inner conflict between saying no to marriage alliance or going with it, ultimately proving DG right.