No worries! I didn’t read the rules properly to begin with 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
No worries! I didn’t read the rules properly to begin with 
Paired you with Hinna for one of her entries.
Find yourself a partner or you can pair up with one of the available graphicers listed on the sign up sheet
Hinna, why don't you sign up for another theme/entry. Give it a shot.

Originally posted by: minakrish
Hinna, why don't you sign up for another theme/entry. Give it a shot.
I can go with the secret admirer theme, but i havent thought of a story yet
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I can go with the secret admirer theme, but i havent thought of a story yet
Think about it and let me know in a couple of days. Sign up is open till the 9th.
Originally posted by: minakrish
Think about it and let me know in a couple of days. Sign up is open till the 9th.
I will come up with a story. Sign me up!
Originally posted by: minakrish
Find yourself a partner or you can pair up with one of the available graphicers listed on the sign up sheet
What do you say? Partners? 
Mrina, how come the submission date is written 13th October?
Yaar Mrina, I'm dying to write something, but I feel a total writer's block. Kuch samajh nahi aa raha kya likhoon.Originally posted by: minakrish
Find yourself a partner or you can pair up with one of the available graphicers listed on the sign up sheet
It’s Only Love Khan Villa was unusually quiet that evening. Not the peaceful kind— but the kind that echoed. Asad Ahmed Khan stood near the...
9