Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Embarrassing 
I had the page open and shared my screen on one call. I'm having a tough time explaining people what is "Love Couple India", why I'm in Season4, what I did in other seasons, can non-Indians join


You have an amazing memory
because I used to be a regular member on forums a few years back.I've returned last year
only for my Vivian
just like haavana.She's is a CA now
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Nina, are you done with the discord round? Are you or Bhavi going for it?
Maybe google is also now showing favoritism and partiality like some have a favorite child..Some get better results on google ..My google wasn't really giving me the right answers this week
Not yet
I am going to play and i am sure my google is going to deceive me too 🤣
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Not yet
I am going to play and i am sure my google is going to deceive me too 🤣
Same I'm confused which to choose google or gpt but anyways chances are both will deceive me too🤣
I'm not playing this round. NEERA is going to play tomorrow morning.
I told you na I forgot my username and password after uninstalling the app.. now I'm unable sign up or register
![]()
Yeh app ekdum
Hope Neera plays really well..Morning is a good time she can be all fresh and focus on the game..She was quite good last year we played in a discord round together🥰
You can make new account too but I had lost discord accounts 2 or 3 times forgot password or username so it's relatable 

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Embarrassing
I had the page open and shared my screen on one call. I'm having a tough time explaining people what is "Love Couple India", why I'm in Season4, what I did in other seasons, can non-Indians join
Aisa kisike saath bhi na ho kabhi
What was your explanation?
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
You have an amazing memory
because I used to be a regular member on forums a few years back.I've returned last year
only for my Vivian
just like haavana.
She's is a CA now
Isliye madam itna busy ho gayi hai
Haan cutie cleared CA finally
. Shreya abhi tak discord pe game khel rahi hai kya
.
Have you played online games ???
Blunty , bahut salon pehle I used to play Vice City and IGI ???
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
. Woh daal daal toh mein bhi paat paat .
This reminded me of Vanshaj
ohh the trauma! 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451