Originally posted by: TheMinion
I sent the answers, you missed the message?
Huh weird I never got it but I see the timestamp on what you forwarded me, so I'll count it.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I sent the answers, you missed the message?
Huh weird I never got it but I see the timestamp on what you forwarded me, so I'll count it.
Yeh sab champion log hai, bas thread mein aise karte hai-

Originally posted by: TheMinion
Arey yaar, I sent the answers
Haa par aise ekdum kaante pe bheja na
Whole one hour before the deadline

Originally posted by: SoniRita
do we get pts for saying forever 21 though? Even though we got product wrong ?
I literally asked the same question omg 
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Joke bola Hinna ne haso sab
10 log gavaah hai yaahan, aise toh jhooth mat boliye
kunase 10 log
Naam batao
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Whole one hour before the deadline
Maine bheja hai whole 15 minutes after deadline
Will we get 10 points for saying forever 

Host devis, aap hi bataiye kaun leaderboard par upar rehta hai kaun neeche
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Yes it looked like a candy at first and the flower confused me whether it's a brand or just flowers
Forever brand confused me the most
.Add that roses too. Man kiya Shreya ko projectile motion dedo acche se aur wildy ko bhi 


Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451