Oh shit, there were six! Maine Chanel waale ka screenshot liya tha par bheja nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh shit, there were six! Maine Chanel waale ka screenshot liya tha par bheja nahi
Round 1 mein SS bhejna tha?
No. Just answers. I shared the pics to show you where they came from. 
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Oh shit, there were six! Maine Chanel waale ka screenshot liya tha par bheja nahi
The utter disappointment I'm feeling for this stupidity🫠
Originally posted by: --Priyaa--
Hope to see you in next games..Take care Silvy hope you feel better soon 🥰
Of Course Priya
I Was Very Happy Getting The Questions Of This Game For The First Time

No it was just maine ref ke liye liya tha naam likhne ke liye, bhejna nahi tha
Hiiiiii! I missed your gif wala posts. 
so the one we went crazy on we got it wrong. This sucks

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Phir tu round pass ho ke aana....I will come to watch....meri naak mat katwaana
Tum nahi khel rahi ye round?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
so the one we went crazy on we got it wrong. This sucks
Yeah we searched this one a lot and tried to get it right..But lost points which is okay..We will try and get them back somehow in upcoming rounds..😄
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451