No make that 25 minutes. I gave one person an extra 15 minutes...but I'll still post Round 2 on time. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
No make that 25 minutes. I gave one person an extra 15 minutes...but I'll still post Round 2 on time. 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Just 15 minutes left and 4 people left to send answers.
Shuru se hi itni evil the
Yaaa wakt ne kiya koi sitaam . Sach sachi daso tuhwade dil wich ki Shreya
.
You got my PM right?
Accha mera ques if from R2 only 1 person will play, so still they will be partners or ot would start being a individual game?
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Sent the pm, hope u got it Shreya. 3rd n 4th drove us crazy
Lol same
3rd was the blurriest picture I have seen in a while 
Originally posted by: Minionite
Just 15 minutes left and 4 people left to send answers.
I hope you got my PM, Shreya.
Originally posted by: PunnyPotato
You got my PM right?
Yep I got yours. You aren't in the 3 people who are left. 
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
This round was too easy yaar. Jaldi se naya round shuru karo. I want to see everyone cry in round 2.
Evilness ka pitara Hai IF ka CC 
Ek se badkar ek 

Originally posted by: firewings_diya
why not singles has khud se khud ka rishta
Sab sahi hai but still.. khair we'll see as it comes 
kisiko bathana math singles here are only for badges
Warna valentines ke din option hone ke baad bhi akele kaun maatha phodthe hai 🤣
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451