Oh don't worry about it. I'm always prepared for situations like this because it happens.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh don't worry about it. I'm always prepared for situations like this because it happens.
theek hai phir maine answers bhej diye lolOriginally posted by: Minionite
Partner ke saath kaunsa asaan ho jata. Sirf first round mein partners saath kam kar rahe hain.
haven't recovered from the Azadi quest yet, so sending whatever I could find
Originally posted by: average-student
theek hai phir maine answers bhej diye lol
haven't recovered from the Azadi quest yet, so sending whatever I could find
Don't worry. I'm not such a stickler. 
Originally posted by: SilverBell
Sorry Everyone
I Will Be Quitting This Game Here And Now
Its Not Difficult
Just Haven't Been Feeling My Best Lately
I Will Just Watch My Friends Play
Good Luck
Please Disqualify Me
Thanks
Take care and take rest Silvy
Hope to see you play in the next game
Ok.....so I could only find the brand name for one of those pics.....will there be eliminations?
This task was for Mrs Zeal..
Mein to Palika Bazaar se samaan kharidta hun
Originally posted by: CID-fan-394
Ok.....so I could only find the brand name for one of those pics.....will there be eliminations?
No this game has no eliminations. 
Brilliant, now i don't have to miss out on the other rounds
Baapre yeh game hai .
I saw the pics and wondered what happened to my eyes. Why can't I see image clear. 
Yeh toh evil Shreya ki game hai
Itna blur kaun karta hai. 
Chalo good I m not in this game.
All the best you all..
Par yeh wali Shreya ko evil banne ki training kisne di.
Saamne aao 
Acchi khaasi ladki ko Dr Jekyll and hyde bana diya
Btw I just hope Shreya doesn't host kbc
Out of syllabus, out of world, out of universe, out of yugs ke questions laayegi 🤦🤦
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Baapre yeh game hai .
I saw the pics and wondered what happened to my eyes. Why can't I see image clear.
Yeh toh evil Shreya ki game hai
Itna blur kaun karta hai.
Chalo good I m not in this game.
All the best you all..
Par yeh wali Shreya ko evil banne ki training kisne di.
Saamne aao
Acchi khaasi ladki ko Dr Jekyll and hyde bana diya
Btw I just hope Shreya doesn't host kbc
Out of syllabus, out of world, out of universe, out of yugs ke questions laayegi 🤦🤦
Ab toh kuch bhi karke KBC ko host karongi main. 
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451