Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I gave Hiten and Gauri for question 9
They are everywhere
Thinking They must be here too
I thought Deepika & Shoaib 
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I gave Hiten and Gauri for question 9
They are everywhere
Thinking They must be here too
I thought Deepika & Shoaib 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Wow what a round
This was interesting
Celebrity couple wals only one answer nach baliye right
As promised here is ur gift
If u want u can share with all participants here 😂😂
Bahubali thali
I m. Vegetarian so only veg food from me 😂😂😂😂😂

Thanks, also is naagin is accepted in Q4?
And also there are multiple serials in which actors played double roles. Like Naagin 5, will you accept that too or not ?
Deadline is Monday 6 PM 
Oh shit 
I don’t watch TMKOC so 
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
Deadline is 6 pm tomorrow :)
This 4 words is making me to write proper sentences

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Thanks, also is naagin is accepted in Q4?
And also there are multiple serials in which actors played double roles. Like Naagin 5, will you accept that too or not ?
I thought so too but didn’t she’ll accept Naagin so I wrote a different answer
Yaar Naagin adapted nahi hai kya movies se uska to concept bhi same hai. 😌
Also one serial of zee tv. Double roles wala 😌
Toh inaam do. Is thread ko fully active rakhne ko 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
But that celebrity couple wala
Only nach baliye or any other was correct
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Thanks, also is naagin is accepted in Q4?
And also there are multiple serials in which actors played double roles. Like Naagin 5, will you accept that too or not ?
Naagin mein it was not heroine ka double role... Mother k death k baad daughter comes na..
@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3