Sign me up laddies if there is a single girl partner available otherwise I am out 
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sign me up laddies if there is a single girl partner available otherwise I am out 
Originally posted by: DivineBliss
Happy birthday Shreya
💐🎁
Wishing u a birthday full of countless blessings and year ahead filled with peace and love 💕
Thank you for your wishes Bliss!

Originally posted by: Minionite
Yeh huyi naa baat. Mr. and Mrs. Zeal final ho gaye.
Happy birthday Shreyu!
Arey mein aur Zeal as partners nahi, Zeal and Zeal as partners daalne bola
Thank you Shrey

Originally posted by: ProfMcGonagall
Happy birthday Shreya!
Ab yeh 4 words or 20 characters wala message kya hai??? WHY IS IF SO DIFFICULT????
Thank you Prof. saahab

Haa barabar
Have a look on the sign up list, makdi ne mast jhol kiya hai
Minionite you pls become my partner
. I'll make Hrithik Roshan edits for you
My friends are not coming
and helping me in this game as my partner.They just to have to play this game as a team with me by signing up.I don't want to top from the bottom as solo one.
Ban jao meri partner only for this game.
deal deal warna roz torture karungi
infinity
cookie
kash
merese pyaar nahin kya 
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Minionite you pls become my partner
. I'll make Hrithik Roshan edits for you
My friends are not coming
and helping me in this game as my partner.They just to have to play this game as a team with me by signing up.I don't want to top from the bottom as solo one.
Ban jao meri partner only for this game.
deal deal warna roz torture karungi
infinity
cookie
kash
merese pyaar nahin kya
Yeh cheating hogi. Shy ko partner bana lo. 
Oops Sorry
Bhul gayi
Match dekhne mein busy ho gayi 😅
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOOOO 🎂🎉🎊
Have a great Year ahead



I've made a birthday thread for Choti Sherya
.
Wish here also
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451