I'll need more hints for both of them 
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I'll need more hints for both of them 
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Mujhe 3, 5 & 6 nahi mil raha hai
Bro same 

Argghh IF’s word limit
Kya hint diya hai aapko
humko bhi batadiyo
pretty please 
Toh bhi nhi mil payega tumhe 
Batungi jaldi 
Ek baar dil se tak jaaun 3 aur 5 doondte dhoonte aap ko khud pata chalega 
Nahi aaya
8.45 pm ho gaya
U will not get any gift now 
![]()
Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster
Ready for results of round 1?
Mai toh kabse hu ready taiyyar ... jaldi se aaja results leke reee 
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
WTF. Now I am very curious. Even if I haven't watched I know about 90 percent of shows unless it's on Dangal or those types channel. Or dead channel like sahara.
Wait, one of the shows is from Sahara na 👀
No gifts for shiri
8.30
Time up ho gaya 😂😂
In the first rounds, participants had to answer few questions. I am here with the answers. Kindly donot argue with Yeh bhi hai yeh bhi hai... If other answers matches, I'll consider them if I fell that it matches. otherwise not.
#1
Name a Lead Character played by 3 different actors. Not the younger and older self, but as replacement.
Mihir Virani
played by
Amar Upadhayay
Inder Kumar
Ronit Roy

Karan Luthra
Played by
Dheeraj Dhoopar
Shakti Arora
Shakti Anand

Prem Bharadwaj
played by
Shoaib Ibrahim
Dheeraj Dhoopar
Mazher Sayad



Dr. Ridhima Gupta
played by
Ohana Shivanand (Shilpa Anand)
Sukriti Khandpal
Jennifer Winget

@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3