Same boat
Just put into picture this lawyer and police only .
Contest / Games
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Same boat
Just put into picture this lawyer and police only .
Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks
I wish we get one free hint


Mujhe bhi batao kaun sa show hai woh 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Nahh I need the time
nahi mil raha and I don’t want to ask for hints
Deqadline extend kar dia hai 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Yeh 2 min noodles aake mischief managed karke jaati hai
Arre kyo pareshan kar rahi ho sabko
Round 1 ka wait kar rahe hai
Ab round 2 ka time aa raha hai
Daya karon in sab par devi ji
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Kitni extend ki hai ??
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Yeh konsa show hai jis main lawyer, police aur kidnapper sab ek saath hi hain 🤔
Aur police lawyer ky hotey hoye kidnapper sy pyaar kaisey hogiya 😂
A very famous show hai 
Haan ji
retired don ji was saying why are giving an extension, for which I told I need the time to search without resorting to hints 
@Mods - there is no forum for Laughter Chef - 3 Ab main ship kahan sail karon?
3