Sign me up. I'm single though. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sign me up. I'm single though. 
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Sign me up. I'm single though.
Do you want to be partnered up with someone or will you play alone?
Thanks Its Not My Edits I Found Them On Pinterest And Twitter
😍
Originally posted by: dellzcreationz
I will like to pair up with Aishwarya @mystic_muse
Ok then. Let's be partners 
Xtraxtraworsswords
Yes yes yes.... Sorry for late response.
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
Do you want to be partnered up with someone or will you play alone?
I'll play alone.
No extra words.
Haanji main hu hi itna saada 
Originally posted by: Ragazza_dolce
Bohot jaldi bol diya maine, do you really think Palak mein itna patience hai ki pehle isko normal bhasha mein convert kare aur fir reply
Yr mujhe na apni palak ko ek intense game ke liye warm up karvana tha 😂 ab wo achhe se tyaar ho jaayegi 😂
Ab to mujhe evil vaali feeling aa rahi hai 😂

Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
451