Yah I agree with this..mera sar ghoom gaya after that mop scene..it was a bit ott
Same 😭😭😭 I was like bass karo yaar! Ayesha dikhna band hogi 😭😭😭
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yah I agree with this..mera sar ghoom gaya after that mop scene..it was a bit ott
Same 😭😭😭 I was like bass karo yaar! Ayesha dikhna band hogi 😭😭😭
Vikrant after falling in pool with mannnu...waise I'm a very professional guy..but yaha mein pigal gaya
Banda ice cream ki taran pigle jaraha hai 🫠
I was going lutt putt myself
Bas someone please give Mukta & Vikram some feedback: ADD MORE LIGHTS!
Every set is so gloomy & dull lighting that I need to brighten the screenshots before posting! Also, one can’t enjoy the plethora of colours & textures with such muted lighting.
Vikrant looked like he had a hanger in his mouth and unable to stop smiling 😂
Yaaaar so true. The lighting is really bad. It is a problem when I have to take screenshots.
Watched day before yesterday's episode now. So I am really late. Absolutely hated Shruti yesterday. Who TF she thinks she is by emailing daughter's future employers.
The episode was fairly nice.
Yaaaar so true. The lighting is really bad. It is a problem when I have to take screenshots.
In the beginning I thought my eyes were getting bad! 😭
Am so glad the show has taken the rights of some beautiful songs. Rewatched the pool scene, and the song fits so well. First time, he has seen her eyes, without specs.
They really need to work on the cinematography of the show as well. Those weird camera angles
However they have chosen some of the best songs as background score which are so apt for those sequences
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31