Anyways Congratulations to all KV fans
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Anyways Congratulations to all KV fans
Originally posted by: Outlander22
I think BB team wants contribution to be a factor and not pre existing fandoms or youtube supporters
That's why they supported Avinash alot this year too
Yes yes yes.... I totally had this gut feeling that kv jeetega.... Isilye ab tak jag raha tha
I was always saying never underestimate the power of silent voters. 
Worst winner in the history of bigboss is Karan veer mehraa 
congrats to the watermelon shift
shockerrrr. ab tum logon ko apna much awaited meltdown nahi karna parhe ga. ab dusro ka dekhna 
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
What just happened? I was totally waiting for the name Vivian
Same re
I thought I was dreaming when Sallu said Karan and the confetti went off
Originally posted by: Jayjaya79
Media khareed ne wale ke liye votes khareedna bhi mushkil nahi hoga.
hain na Vivians?
Jaisa k Elvish ne bola tha - jiske bas ki hai wo kharid le
Elvish ke bas ki meet ups aur apne lukkhe the usne karwa liye
Vivu PR ke bas ke Munnu-Stan ke chapris the, usne karwa liye
KV PR ke bas ki media aur paid audience thi, usne bhi karwa li 
Congratulations to all KV fans!
And to all Vivian fans, its okay! Dil mat chota karo! He played very well ! Be proud of him.
I am just happy Ormax will never be taken seriously after this! Infi ab next year se enjoy karna!