OMG OMG OMG Karan won ,so so happy ,finally justice prevailed ,the one who contributed the most won ,thank you God
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
OMG OMG OMG Karan won ,so so happy ,finally justice prevailed ,the one who contributed the most won ,thank you God
My watermeloniyas,a huge congrats to you all 👏 

Omggg
i cant believe it

I cant believe it!!!!
Congrats to KVM! He truly played well!!
Congratulations Team Karanveer
I also can't believe it! So happy though!

Originally posted by: Padmajaan
Whaaaaaat karan won!!!!!
Wowwwwww
Super happy. Bigg boss tak was wrong!
Yes he won . So,proud of him 
Congratulations KV fans , can you believe it? Rajat nahi toh KV was always my top 2. I am so so happy. Finally my panauti is broken.