Chalo unworthy winner again.
Extremely sad and disappointed.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Chalo unworthy winner again.
Extremely sad and disappointed.
Congrats to Karan, not a fan but it is what it is..
Vivian wonnnnnnnn ....


soooooooooo happppyyyyyyyyyy 
Vivian ladla jetegaa wohooo!!
Wow can't believe Vivian actually won. I thought the kv support would get them
https://x.com/BiggBoss_Tak/status/1881056947476336925
Vivian won!! He looks so happy
Originally posted by: meandwho
Yay!! very well deserved win, I watched only the last few moments
Vivain won 




Originally posted by: meandwho
Yay!! very well deserved win, I watched only the last few moments
Did Vivian really win?????????
So they did all this for vivian