Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
itne years mein aa pata chala that cooker is from UK 😂😂Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Yaar Cookrey where do you always watch the live show from the UK?
I should’ve asked you this before the last day but hey ho!
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
ok
Twitter paar jakaar rooo
Aaur elvish ko bhi tag kara dena wooh dega tera saath
Kya pata mujhe iphone bhi dey dey 
He shouldn't have been on this show only. I know many people will say content, fanbase and all but I am extremely happy that he is not winning. Yes I won't be happy with karan winning either as I dislike him to next level but it's much better than a criminal winning for me. I hope vivian winsOriginally posted by: infinity101
But why it’s not believable that he is out at 3rd lol? Salman clearly told that day he wasn’t in top 2 that week.

Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Yaar Cookrey where do you always watch the live show from the UK?
I should’ve asked you this before the last day but hey ho!
try this link
I got $1000 for every lines.
$200 for every ❤️ on the post.


Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Laugher chef bhi nahi dekh sakte
i can’t tolerate that Choota bhaijaan
Abdu
oh this show is also ruined .
DDTians pe daya kar
Mousy bhi apna stock le k naa aa jaye ab 😅Areeey bas kroooo jaldi nikalo Avinash ko ab 