Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy
Can a FFG apply? if yes I am just considering still.
All the best everyone.
Yes you can apply. It's why we ask for your commitments online versus restricting any group. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy
Can a FFG apply? if yes I am just considering still.
All the best everyone.
Yes you can apply. It's why we ask for your commitments online versus restricting any group. 
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Thank you for the tag Crazy Major!
I’m stoked & will definitely send in my application - but a couple of clarifications - Are we supposed to make the tags on the write up topic ? Suppose I’m choosing reservation in India as my write up, can I make the tags on cricket ?
And should the tags be animated or non animated ?
It'd be best to keep the tags and write-up on the same topic if you're applying for both roles.
Animated and non-animated both work. Most of our tags have some animation, but we don't require it.
Originally posted by: PriyaArshiSarun
Thank u Shreya for the tag. I will try to sending my application.
One question - what should tag size be?
We don't specify sizing. We can adjust the sizing when we post threads, so typically it's more about what you're comfortable with and then our current graphicers adjust sizes as needed.
Please explain the graphicer part
So eg in this thread there is a title tag, then divider then cc tag. So ideally someone should make one of these?
If possible please give an example
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
Please explain the graphicer part
So eg in this thread there is a title tag, then divider then cc tag. So ideally someone should make one of these?
If possible please give an example
Yes and we require the title tag for sure. So you can make just that or you can make all of them. We'll clarify in the main post.
Pushing this up
join the CC family
Just commenting to push this up and keep it on everyone's radar. 
Bookmarking . I ll try to apply
Thanks for tagging. Will try to apply
i couldn't manage my position as an FFG back then
ab dobara jaungi toh chappalein padengi