I am watching the episode now. Aaj Mannat “Bhau” boli auto wale ko 🥹
Episode Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I am watching the episode now. Aaj Mannat “Bhau” boli auto wale ko 🥹
This Aishwarya is super mean. Apne khud ke beti ko bhi torment kar Diya
That maa song of Mannat gets me.
And that marine drive baby discard scene is bit 😐😐😐
I think Rushad Rana is Vikrant’s dad. I saw his name in the cast list on Jio today. It was after Swati Anand who is playing the role of Vikrant’s mom.
Nice built up tor Aishwarya Mannat face off...ASR is cunning...and too selfish...loved the last walk of Mannat.....
Oh that last walk!! … I just finished it watching for the 6-7th time. Mostly also because of that bgm.
Mannat prays for Good luck, and in walks Vikrant!
And she thinks he works there 😂
Her walk oozed confidence - lets hope she doesn’t blow it…..
Aishwarya will blow her out. Vikrant will come at an opportune time hopefully
That maa song of Mannat gets me.
And that marine drive baby discard scene is bit 😐😐😐
Marine drive hi kyun…. I mean it’s a place that has feelings yaar!!! Memories bachpan ki meri
like others mentioned, the stage is set for mannat & aishwarya to come face-to-face now ...liking actress playing aishwarya..out & out selfish..
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 43 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 42 Welcome to Mannat - Har Khushi Paane Ki EDT Permission given by leprecheun
Welcome to Chat Corner for Mannat forum We can do gupshup here
Permission given by Leprechaun
Welcome to BTS Thread of MHKPK...
31