Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He's a very emotional guy.
I cant open the link please 
I cant open the link please
it was vd pic with three daughters
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DE4hxa4vUNG/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
here are all family pics once he reads the letter
Yes he cried really badly weven while sitting on his own 
Yes I heard that his JV is the longest one but it would be at the end
Kya bharosa kitna edit kar de. When it comes to Vivian I don't trust them.
I just saw they are bringing vicky for vivian. Vicky and ankita Both support someone else. Colours is so shameful😭
Kya bharosa kitna edit kar de. When it comes to Vivian I don't trust them.
I know. The makers really played dirty with Vivian.
Vivian is so naive he doesn't know anything about journey video also... seriously he never watched bb
i really feel bad for him...he should have come little more prepared channel took undue advantage of his large heart
and cheated him
ladla ladla bolke
I mean seriously Vicky for Vivian what the hell they were even thinking
they could have tried Aly, gauhar if rubi and Munna were not available..