Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I dunno but Abhira ke papa was way better then this new entry 🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Mai Anath Hoon Ji Mai Gareeb Hoon
I prefer this actor as I liked him in YHC. Yuvraj was so entertainingOriginally posted by: CanKeepCalm
I dunno but Abhira ke papa was way better then this new entry 🤷🏻♀️

How can he get confused btw Sam and Anita Raj's insta accounts

I see then I hope he adds some fun element bahut hua rona dhona😆Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I prefer this actor as I liked him in YHC. Yuvraj was so entertaining

Pls read 'Achha aadmi Roop kumar' instead of poor bagheera who is just chilling in jungle with Mowgli.
Iske bad, he got trashed badly by Rudra!! 

Ye aadmi ke liye abhi se bura lag raha h kyunki iski zindagi mein ek se badhkar ek paagal aane wale h. 😢


3 baar pdhne pr smjh aaya reIs it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3