Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I dont know how long he’s here for but if he was armaan’s stepbrother here for revenge it would interesting if he uses her to get revenge on the poddars
Originally posted by: Gooddays
mujhe Abhira ki samajh nahi aati....ye kya insult hone ke liye bani hai* I know wo khana bina khaye reh sakti hai insult huye bina nahi*.....
Pata nahi iss track se kya umeed rakhun..... I think Abhimaan is over

Originally posted by: dilkyakare1
I dont know how long he’s here for but if he was armaan’s stepbrother here for revenge it would interesting if he uses her to get revenge on the poddars
Yes expecting the same!! Or else even if he's their rival, then also it's fine. Poddars ko dubana chahiye!!
Originally posted by: bekaardil
Yes expecting the same!! Or else even if he's their rival, then also it's fine. Poddars ko dubana chahiye!!
Your pfp 
Originally posted by: Gooddays
mujhe Abhira ki samajh nahi aati....ye kya insult hone ke liye bani hai* I know wo khana bina khaye reh sakti hai insult huye bina nahi*.....
Pata nahi iss track se kya umeed rakhun..... I think Abhimaan is over

Iss show ki sare chrs itni weird kyu hain

Even I had the same feeling. Isliye updated it as my pfp!! 
Originally posted by: Gooddays
mujhe Abhira ki samajh nahi aati....ye kya insult hone ke liye bani hai* I know wo khana bina khaye reh sakti hai insult huye bina nahi*.....
Pata nahi iss track se kya umeed rakhun..... I think Abhimaan is over
achhey dins apney naam ka toh maan rakho 
Yes😂😂And Ab wud accept job offer too...Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Poddars kaafi nahi the kya abhira ki insult karne ke liye ke they made new entry also follow the same route
Iska saara overconfidence iske track ke end tak abhira nikaal degi, rote hue jayega yeh
.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3