Are you talking about me ???
episode in nutshell - Roasting session by reporters. I can tag you rac
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Are you talking about me ???
episode in nutshell - Roasting session by reporters. I can tag you rac
Originally posted by: SunqianFan
Are you talking about me ???
episode in nutshell - Roasting session by reporters
Yeah. I cant tag u . Eveytime I try it doesn't get tagged
Originally posted by: funkypiya
Guys what is the voting trend... I saw on insta karan and rajat in top 2......
Is it true????
No vivian then rajat then karan then avinash.
How is chum getting so much votes . So eisha might be evicted?
CM vote appeal 
Recent episode(TTF race) also increased her visibility.
Is she leading votes than Shilpa too?
Wait let me check . I will give you votebank details . Khanzaadi is supporting this season contestant . I've sent you request check it . Only buddies are allowed

Yes. This particular account is the epitome of dumbness.Originally posted by: -CmPunk123-
Lol, what crap. Watch the episode, the crew member was bulked. This reporter guy is healthy / fat, plus face cut if different. Reporter will also tell his name and agency so easy to cross check. KV PR is known to peddle lies.

Kuch bhi bakwas karte rehta hai ye account.
Originally posted by: funkypiya
Guys what is the voting trend... I saw on insta karan and rajat in top 2......
Is it true????
Oh no..
Ladies in trouble.
Elvish is coming in grand finale