Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Don't quit so easily.. they are super easy, as I am not an ITV buff myself who made them.
Officially quitting this round
still can't find a single sticker
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Quantum-Dot
Don't quit so easily.. they are super easy, as I am not an ITV buff myself who made them.
Officially quitting this round
still can't find a single sticker
Don't quit
I can't tell u the strategy
Just follow simi instructions
Read each riddle ratta maar ke.
U will get it
I wud also quit till tomorrow probably 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Don't quit
I can't tell u the strategy
Just follow simi instructions
Read each riddle ratta maar ke.
U will get it
My bheja is fried now
Rehne do
All are active forums? As in, visible on the main page?
Abhi tak 1 hi Mila hai 
Simi mera to bheja fry ho gaya thread k chakkar lgane me

Same here anushka. Main toh kitne saare forums chaan mara. Arey main toh thak gayi bhaisahab

Originally posted by: Surilikoyal
Same here anushka. Main toh kitne saare forums chaan mara. Arey main toh thak gayi bhaisahab
Me too
Thak gayi
Forum samaj aaye to thread samaj na aaye 🥺
Try a little harder nushkiee. Na na karte if I could find 4 stickers, you can too. Don’t know if I can find the rest, but sure as hell I’ll try. You just have to observe the hidden signs in the clues. There is, trust me.
Agar forum samajh mein aaye toh just figure out which thread the clues are pointing towards - one thing I hope the host won’t mind - it’ll be recent threads - after all she’s not gonna hide the stickers in some saadiyon purana thread - itna toh mujhe samajh mein aagaya