I want reunion. I'm tired of this track
separation bhi dhang ka nahi hai. Maza.nahi aa raha. Let them reunite and and then separate again after sometime
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want reunion. I'm tired of this track
separation bhi dhang ka nahi hai. Maza.nahi aa raha. Let them reunite and and then separate again after sometime
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
why was Abhira concerned about Daksh today ? Like that is the greatest of her concerns currently
Maine kounsa episode dekha 🤣
Vaise kya kaha??
pata nahi ..that SS guy was saying she was concerned about Daksh in today’s episode…
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I want reunion. I'm tired of this track
separation bhi dhang ka nahi hai. Maza.nahi aa raha. Let them reunite and and then separate again after sometime
Haan ya to proper reconciliation ya proper sepration with leap.
Ye beech mein kabse latka rakha h. 
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
pata nahi ..that SS guy was saying she was concerned about Daksh in today’s episode…
Maine kaha SS guy ko seriously mat lo
, Abhira tells Ruhi you might be busy with Daksh that's it
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I want reunion. I'm tired of this track
separation bhi dhang ka nahi hai. Maza.nahi aa raha. Let them reunite and and then separate again after sometime
Why can't they just run away to Mussoorie? Waise bhi vakalat to inse dhang se ho nahi rahi, resort hi sambhal le.
Maine kaha SS guy ko seriously mat lo
, Abhira tells Ruhi you might be busy with Daksh that's it
Laddoo ko dikhaya tha kya aaj??
wahi toh I'm tired. yeh kaand ke baad end karo yeh track
Haan ya to proper reconciliation ya proper sepration with leap.
Ye beech mein kabse latka rakha h.
I mean they’re just reminding the audience of the existence of the child ..so they don’t have to keep showing that cloth bundle
Maine kaha SS guy ko seriously mat lo
, Abhira tells Ruhi you might be busy with Daksh that's it

uske saath toh shoot karna hi band kardiya. Ab uski jagah Annabelle doll ka use kar rahe hai
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3