Another flop in the making. Any actors kids that are not entering Bollywood? It is new age of nepotism. Bollywood is almost done and dead now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Another flop in the making. Any actors kids that are not entering Bollywood? It is new age of nepotism. Bollywood is almost done and dead now.
Scene by scene Copy of love today , better to watch on Netflix.
What's the point of remaking if ur going to copy each scene, even trailer is 90 percent same.
Mamu made career by copying hw movie now son doing the same.
Damn this is literally frame-by-frame, dialogue-by-dialogue copy. Now I don't feel so good about the trailer. I'll watch the original with subtitles instead. I won't understand a word, but the acting itself is like 1000x better that the subtitles will be enough for me.
It’s refreshing to see a love story or rom com with a fresh young cast. Khushi is very pretty, seems to be a natural actor, and is charming. I’m sorry but Junaid is so blah. His dialogue delivery is robotic and even expressions are strictly ok. The problem is he has no screen presence or charm. Only here because he’s Aamir’s son. I imagine someone like Karthik would have been perfect for this role.
I liked the trailer - seems fresh and fun. Khushi's acting has improved - liked her in this.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Damn this is literally frame-by-frame, dialogue-by-dialogue copy. Now I don't feel so good about the trailer. I'll watch the original with subtitles instead. I won't understand a word, but the acting itself is like 1000x better that the subtitles will be enough for me.
Can watch it in hindi Dub
Scene by scene Copy of love today , better to watch on Netflix.
What's the point of remaking if ur going to copy each scene, even trailer is 90 percent same.
Mamu made career by copying hw movie now son doing the same.
Official remake hain Loveyappa, production house dono films ka same hain then why are you calling it a copy? One would think seeing your post ki movie illegally plagiarise ki hain.
Awesome thanks! I'll watch the original instead of this bad copy now. 
Yes, it is an 'official remake'... so what? It still is lazy work from the filmmakers and not at all apt to make a newcomer pairing popular when one can watch the successful original without any costs.
Hey Junaid should stick to OTT, the film won't do any good to both of them.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DUp4-GADDtk/?img_index=1 igsh=MXJ3Ynplc2Exc3kwYg==
https://youtu.be/USAiVPCPvPw?si=Lotj8Cg2buOc_KmI
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWVtlH-iFxK/?igsh=bjJtbzRlNXZmZDA3
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dc-XTdGmiuP/?stkn=MTh2MmcwOTFqNTY3ZQ==
9