Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Eisha singh is disowned
For commenting on divorce.
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RockingSunny
Eisha singh is disowned
For commenting on divorce.
I guess those who were unhappy with last WKW, will be happy this time because according to Chum-Shilpa-KV, the other group was bashed more.
Rajat doesnt trust his votebank does he?Originally posted by: nymeria5
KV to Rajat - Vivian bhaiya chayya hua har jagah.
Rajat - mujhe sab pata chal gaya, sab dikhta hai.
KV - hume bhi samjhado.
Itna kyu dara hua hai.Shilpa got evicted? Chum is in top 6?
Originally posted by: BombayChic
Rajat doesnt trust his votebank does he?
Itna kyu dara hua hai.
Originally posted by: Fireflylane
Shilpa got evicted? Chum is in top 6?
Vivian gave some lesson to Rajat about how to handle media
Originally posted by: nymeria5
I guess those who were unhappy with last WKW, will be happy this time because according to Chum-Shilpa-KV, the other group was bashed more.
Inshort both of us will be happy 😂🤣
Don't tell that
.One day before I too commented that..Then he corrected me And said he is not blind Fan
He posted a U Turn on this post where Chum ❤️ became from water to fire. This was after first nomination when Chum ❤️ said I will not work in kitchen and will be very opinionated and step on every housemates issue. I don’t know why this post was called U Turn? 
Originally posted by: Fireflylane
Shilpa got evicted? Chum is in top 6?
