Inorder to avoid kalesh.. Anyways they wont be having a peaceful discussion.. So its pointless😅Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I really wonder why….. 👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Inorder to avoid kalesh.. Anyways they wont be having a peaceful discussion.. So its pointless😅Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I really wonder why….. 👀
Not the right thread but stil........
Looks like it's stree universe inspired. 
Bbg army ki darr se ???Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
I really wonder why….. 👀
Of course. Aaj toh pagal ho gaye hain saareOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
Bbg army ki darr se ???

Hope it’s not boring like Suhagan ChudailNot the right thread but stil........
Looks like it's stree universe inspired.


peaceful discussion and X ..isn’t that an oxymoronInorder to avoid kalesh.. Anyways they wont be having a peaceful discussion.. So its pointless😅

Well even if it's sarcastic I will take it as compliment because my siggy is actually amazing.
Bhalayi ka zamana nhi hai, sach bolo toh bhi mazaak lagta hai....yaar tu itni acchi kyu hai meri Dhokku??
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Okay I saw the episode in full after a long time & I swear I loved it today. Main Armaan ki har baat se sehmat hoon (I know he went a bit overboard, but still I will give it to him). Woh gusse main nahi tha - he was just done today. We also got the confrontation parallel from the last divorce day where Armaan ne aaj khud ke sar pe paani daal diya.
Lekin in sab ke baad bhi upma dekhkar Abhira ko hi yaad aayi
Kaise uske baate on point that kaise usko realise nhi hua ki he messed up relationship everytime.
Yeah Aps even I loved today's episode
.... it was more from Armaans perspective and he is done trying to hold on. When he poured water on himself mujhe hasi aagayi
![]()
Didn't he give reason to ab to break it of many times?
Kalesh bina kaam kaise chalegaInorder to avoid kalesh.. Anyways they wont be having a peaceful discussion.. So its pointless😅
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3