E for evil eisha
tu tooh Chup beth behen 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
E for evil eisha
tu tooh Chup beth behen 
Yaar Shrutika is leaving, instead of showing her - we keep on seeing Vivian explaining the game which he lost
Vivian After mazka maaring chum and KV group. Ab Avinash ko ullu bana raha hai.
Avinash WKV jaisi class le raha hai Vivian ki
Avisha aur Vivian ka patch up hogya?
gullu toh bilkul sidelined hua wa ha
Trust me.. I am watching this season after S13. Never imagined that BB can be so much bakoda and chichora.Originally posted by: The_May_Rose
I haven't watched the other seasons, but I truely believe BB/show runners have spoiled the show with so much interference...
Avinash ne bol diya - you dont deserve to be a finalist
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Papa-beta rishta mein daraar.
I demand ghore pe charcha 2.0
Thickens the bond strengthens the love

This constant need of validation of Vivian from AM n Eisha is so irritating to watch