Originally posted by: nymeria5
Pata nahi yaar, I think she was not well.
Okay. I hope she gets well soon. Missing her nowadays 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Pata nahi yaar, I think she was not well.
Okay. I hope she gets well soon. Missing her nowadays 
Aa gaye hum chum ki maar pitai ka nazara dekhna 
Originally posted by: nymeria5
Pata nahi yaar, I think she was not well.
Get well soon Cookie! We miss you! 
Episode ke baad dekhungi ya break mein
Yeh kya task hai? They keep filling and Vivian/Chum keep emptying.
KVM and Shrutika fans combined will beat Vivian and Rajat. North East wale og bhi to hai. Jeeetegi bhai Jeeetegi chum hi jeetegi
Karan is playing woman card
Chalo, mera toh miss ho jayega. But apna assignment miss mar kar dena, top 5 chahiye 
Karan and Avinash ek dusre pe chilla rahe
Haaye dil ko thandak 